Monday, January 26, 2009

What's Sydneyrini Been Up To?

One of my new found favorite past time would be playing around with polvyore!

What's polyvore, some of you might wonder. As I quote, "Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people. "

Hmph, not sure if I fall into those two categories: creative or stylish. But anyway, here are some of my attempts to fit in.
Subtle
I wonder if Rihanna would wear 'em? I would be very flattered.


Sweet in Black
All black can be sweet, can't it?

Slouchy Chic

Awh, those pants look so comfy... I want one!

I guess three sets should be enough - I'll leave you curious and crave for more so you would go here to check out more of my "work" (insert evil laugh here).

No comments:

Post a Comment