Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toss the Feathers

Please excuse me for being such a bad blogger for my last entry being posted more than a month ago. Not that I'm busy, but sometimes I've got so many things on my mind that I find it hard to choose which one I should share.

Anyway, I've got an upcoming gig this Sunday, and as usual a week before the gig I start to brainstorm the ideas to find the right style to match with the occasion. As for this gig, I'm particularly looking for feather headpiece.

I started browsing and found these cute headbands on Urban Outfitter website that I think will match my desired style perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Unfortunately they're not available in Indonesia :( So I searched for other options and went to Forever 21 website. And, I found this!

Photobucket

I'm going to check whether it's available or not in Grand Indo's Forever 21 tomorrow. I really hope it is..

But, in case I couldn't find any headpiece that match my desire, I might try this really cool do-it-yourself feather headpiece tutorial I stumbled upon on youtube. Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment