Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shake That Polaroid Picture!

I had been in a bad mood since yesterday (not sure why, should I blame it on the hormones? or maybe I was just bored?) until I found remedy in blogwalking and landed in bryanboy's world. And from one of his posts, I discovered this cool software called poladroid which converts your photos to digital polaroids.

I was excited that I installed the software right away and converted heaps of photos ever since.

Here' some of them (taken in Melbourne Zoo, during my 5-day-trip in April with my beloved Panasonic Lumix FX38).


My nearly narcissistic photo ;P


Aren't they adorable??


And this one is an old photo from my family holiday in Bangkok.



And yep, you guessed it right! I'm the little girl in yellow tee. Doesn't my Dad look ultra cool in this photo? :)

You can download the software here (they've got both Mac and Windows installer!)

3 comments: