Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Have a Thing for Art. Visual Art.

Oh my? Was my last entry really dated three months ago? >.<
I'm really sorry, dear readers. I tried to write regularly, but turned out being a blogger's not that easy. I contemplated a lot whenever I was going to write. And I ended up not posting anything. My apology for that. Will do try to be a better blogger.

Anyway, while browsing I found this blog by this super cool artist that made me wish that I could draw. His name is Danny Robert. I came across his works when doing my daily read on fashion blogs. Here's one of his recent works that he put up on his blog.


Cool huh? He also made a collaboration with Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers. I thought of buying the tote when I was in the US. But somehow I didn't.

Another cool artist whose works I admire is Vera Brosgol. I knew her from my brother, who is also an artist - a 3D artist to be exact. I particularly love this work of Vera's, as I'm a cat person.


I know where my fondness for visual art come from. When I was little, I loved watching my brother draw. He's so talented that I used to bring his work to school and my friends were flocking to admire it. Some even asked me to ask my brother to draw something for them.

What about you, dear readers? Do you have any favorite visual artist? Would you care to share it with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment