Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Time does fly, huh! Now we're at the beginning of 2010. Let's have a great year filled with love and happiness! :)

The thing I like the least about new year is saying goodbye to December. December 2009, like previous Decembers, was fun. But I'm looking forward for 2010. My resolution would definitely be: I will try to not to sweat small stuff. Will focus on big ones instead. :)

I had a blast on NYE. Didn't have a gig myself, but watched my good friends performed at Black Cat. It was awesome and it made me realize how I miss the stage so much. Hopefully in 2010 there will be more gigs for Sister Duke. And will there be something new from Sister Duke in 2010? Just wait and see ;)

I'll leave you with an awesome illustration that my uber-talented brother made for my birthday present. I love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment